By enrolling your child at Springbox Gymnastics, you agree to the following Terms and Conditions.....
1) Springbox Gymnastics Club's aim is to provide a fun recreational activity for children between the ages of 3-13 years old. The club has Public Liability and Employers' Liability Insurance, which is renewed annually. This covers the club if an accident occurs which might be as a result of negligence by the club (negligence would have to be proved in court.) However, the club cannot be held responsible for e.g if a child were to slip/trip whilst entering the hall or trip and injure him/herself whilst taking part in an exercise. For a small recreational club such as ours, it is simply not possible to be covered in every eventuality. In saying this, be assured of 3 important facts:
1. The coaching staff naturally will take every care and precaution to prevent accidents.
2. Activities undertaken at the club are within the abilities of the children and coaches.
3. The classes are led by coaches that are qualified through British Gymnastics.
Parents/Guardians must be aware of the above and take full responsibility regarding accidental injury for which the club cannot be held liable.
2. A qualified first aider will be present in all Springbox classes and will provide basic first aid treatment if necessary. If you do not consent to first aid treatment being given, please inform a member of the coaching team. We are assuming by the fact that your child is participating in a class that they are fit to do so despite any medical conditions that you have notified us of. Please notify a coach prior to the start of the class if a child has any new injuries that we need to know about.
3. Please update the details on your Club Enrolment account should your contact information change or should there be any changes to medical circumstances.
4. We will from time to time use photos of the children on our website or Facebook page. (We will never publish full names.) If you would prefer for your child not to be included in these, please let us know.
5. Please be aware that the use of mobile phone or recording equipment is not permitted in the gym unless agreed in advance. Photos taken at parent viewing sessions or in displays must not be shared on social media if they contain images of children that are not your own.
6. Parents are not permitted to stay in a session unless it’s the child’s very first session OR if it’s the termly parent viewing session.
7. We operate a rolling enrolment system whereby your child's place is guaranteed for the following term. Once you have committed to your child attending for the term, then full payment must be made regardless of whether they attend all the classes. Payment for termly fees are required even if your child decides not to continue part way through. SIMPLY CANCELLING YOUR MONTHLY DIRECT DEBIT WILL NOT MEAN THAT YOU HAVE LEFT THE CLUB! You will be liable for payment for the whole of the term that you have committed to.
If your child no longer wishes to carry on with gymnastics classes at the end of a term, please let us know as soon as possible so that we can offer the place to another child on the waiting list.
8. If you do not receive your booking email before the end of the term, please inform us. Payment is required within two weeks of the email being sent in order to hold your child’s place at the club.
9. No refunds will be given for missing sessions due to sickness or holidays or if the club closes due to adverse weather conditions. WE WILL HOWEVER MAKE UP SESSIONS IN THE FOLLOWING TERM SHOULD CLASSES NEED TO BE CANCELLED DUE TO CORONAVIRUS. Any sessions that are to be cancelled will be notified via the Club Enrolment mailing system and Facebook.
10. Under the terms of the Data Protection Act 1998 we are required to inform you that membership information is held on our computer systems for management information purposes only.
11. Please do not leave your child before their class begins. Always collect your child promptly at the end of the session.
12. Parents should support their child’s involvement and help them to enjoy their chosen sport. Never force your child to take part in a sport. We endeavor to create great relationships with parents for the benefit of all. Please speak to a member of the coaching team if you have any concerns about the club.
13. In order to make a complaint, please in the first instance speak or write to Sophie Ince (0777 9112343 Or email@example.com) who will contact you to discuss within 3 working days to discuss the issue and will aim to resolve it at this stage. In the case of the Clubs at Robert May’s School or Bisley Village Hall: if the complaint is not dealt with to your satisfaction, please speak to the Club Welfare Officers Kate Kiln, 07973 428380 (RMS) OR Hannah Payne (BVH) who will take the appropriate action. In the case of the school clubs, please speak to the school head if you feel that a complaint hasn’t reached a satisfactory conclusion.
FOR MORE INFORMATION